Thursday, October 9, 2008

two kiddies

Foster's new toy!



Silly Sydney!

What a crazy couple of days it has been.  Foster has been sleeping like a champ at night (knock on wood) but has been a WRECK during the day.  Hardly napping at all and pretty much I need be holding him from 3pm on.  It has been wearing on my nerves a bit.  Sometimes a mom just needs a break.

Sydney has a dentist appointment tomorrow - cavity!  It is her second.... she definitely has her mama's teeth.   She brushes and flosses twice a day, but still - CAVITIES!!  So Kirsten is coming tomorrow (instead of today, which meant no break for me today) to watch Foster so I can focus on Syd.  She'll be getting the laughing gas again.  She had a cavity filled a few weeks ago and while she was breathing in the gas she said to me:

"Mama... I don't know where I am!"

We got a new "exersaucer" for Foster this week.  We had one for Syd and it has been stored in our little attic above our utility room.  I've asked Andy for weeks to get it down and on Saturday I told him that if it wasn't down by Sunday night, I was buying a new one.  So I did.

He informed me that it was most definitely worth the $70 to not have to get up in the storage to get the old one down.  So there you go.







No comments: