Sunday, October 19, 2008

Crab-Apple




Foster has been a wreck all day.  He woke up early (5:45) and tried to put a stop to my plans to go for a walk at 9am with my friend, Angela.  I pushed through and he slept the whole walk (after screaming in the car all the way to the trail).  Since then, he's been a mess.  I think a tooth may finally be making an appearance soon.

After dealing with Mr. Man all day (and a few issues with Syd not cleaning up her art supplies), I decided to take a trip to the park with the kiddies (Foster in his stroller, Syd on her scooter) and sent Andy on a motorcycle ride.

Everyone was happier at the park.  Foster looked at the leaves, Syd ran around and I watched them (with lots of interaction with both, of course!).

Andy joined us for a bit after his ride.  A nice way to end a rough day. 

This evening our friends Anne and Scott are bring us some dinner (which they share with us, of course) - brisket that they smoked in their new smoker!  :-)  THAT will be a nice way to end a rough day!

1 comment:

CJ said...

Adorable pictures. Well, the first two at least. I'm not sure Andy would appreciate being called adorable :)