Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Twins?

Sydney - around 5 months

Foster - 5 months....

Maybe twins separated by 5 1/2 years.  Cute, eh?

Last night Foster slept from 6:30pm - 6:30am.  It was wonderful.  I woke up, fed him, got Sydney's breakfast made, woke her up, made her lunch, woke Andy up and felt wide awake the whole time.  There's just something about uninterrupted sleep!

Today our part-time nanny, Kirsten, comes to take care of Foster while I work at Syd's school.  I work an hour in the classroom, then lunch/yard duty, then with another parent I run a drama center.  It is pretty fun and Sydney is always happy to have me there. I think.

Andy has  work dinner tonight so I'll be dealing with both kids until bedtime.  Hopefully Foster will cooperate and go to sleep at 6:30pm again so Sydney can get some undivided attention for a while!  

1 comment:

CJ said...

Wow...they do look a lot alike.

Love the blog!