Monday, March 9, 2009

Tons!



We have lots going on around here.  Syd started softball last week and we'll have two games a week and one practice a week until early May.  Whew!  That's going to be tough.  She is reading so much lately, too.  Today at book browse at school she read "Oh, the Thinks You Can Think" to me.  She read the whole thing to me.  

Foster is also doing well.  He is pretty much off baby food and onto "table food".  Syd was much later in this area, mostly because I was hesitant to give her chunky food.  Foster is ALL OVER IT. Tonight he ate his first dinner completely prepared by me - chicken (slow cooked), carrots and potatoes (all slow cooked).  He ate it right up. He also had an entire week where he slept through the night - but it ended after 8 nights.  

Both kids have the beginnings of a cold, so here's hoping it is *just* a cold for both.

Andy is working tons lately... we're just waiting for the Pre to be released (well, he's not just 'waiting', he's working very hard).  

I am just keeping my head above water.  Foster is a handful these days and takes constant supervision... he's great, though!

No comments: