Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween




Yesterday was Halloween and boy was it a busy day.  It started with the four of us heading to Syd's school for the Halloween parade.  Then Andy went off to work and Foster and I came home.  Kirsten, our part-time nanny, came over for a few hours so that I could go baby-free to a lunch in Syd's classroom.  Andy managed to get away for a bit from work and also joined us.  Then after school we had a little down-time before trick or treating.  Here are some pics from the holiday!

The past week has been a little challenging with Foster's  new "schedule".  He has yet to fall asleep on his own for a nap.  Night time is going great - he cries off and on for half an hour or so, then sleeps all night (for the most part).  Naps, though... he cries and cries and cries.   I could take a few days of it, but I just couldn't take day after day after day of it.  So I am back to rocking/nursing him to sleep for naps.  



2 comments:

M-Andy said...

Oh, and did I mention he cut another tooth this week?

Melanie said...

SOunds like you have been busy! Halloween sounded fun...we just went to dinner with Jeff & Becca..fun times!