Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!



We are all doing ok around here.  Foster is still recovering from his cold as am I (I don't think I mentioned that I had it, also).  In fact, on New Year's Eve he woke up at 10:30pm coughing like mad and was coughing so hard he gagged and threw up all over me!  Happy New Year!!  :-)  Such is life with a baby, right?

Craig left New Year's Eve in the morning.  Andy drove him to SJC at 6am and he made it to DSM by mid-afternoon our time.  We had a great time with him.  We had guests staying with us from Dec 22nd - Dec 31st, with one night of over-lap (Mike and Craig).  We really enjoyed having them both here.  Syd had a blast with Uncle Goggy, as evidenced by the photos!

Andy is working like mad these days.  Palm is making a big announcement at CES next week - so look for them in the news on Jan 8th (also our moms' birthdays!).  I will be a single mother from Jan 7th - Jan 11th.  Not looking forward to that, but Andy will enjoy the down-time the weekend after the announcement hanging out with Deb & Bill.  We will miss him, though!


1 comment:

Melanie said...

We will have to watch for the announcement. Exciting for him!